On May 4th, 2018 we are launching our semi-annual Leadership Conference “Extraordinary Women Leading Change” Instill Faith, Influence and Inspire Action. It is a ground breaking Movement of Top Women Leaders that are changing the world one company at a time. It is an opportunity for top CEOs, Presidents of companies, high level entrepreneurs
and Executives to share thought provoking ideas with the audience, to help them to lead positive change in their companies and lives. They will also share their personal stories and the impact of their choices and decisions on the level of success they enjoy now.
Join a group of Extraordinary Top Executives from different backgrounds and industries, for a day of strategies, thought-provoking ideas,
inspiration, networking and development of strategic alliances to help your company to embrace a new perspective in leading change, grow
profitability and make a bigger positive impact in the community! Get advice from wise and successful leaders to support you in taking your leadership skills to a whole new level!
Develop relationships with other powerful leaders as you have fun in the process!
Support our community by getting involved as part of the proceeds will benefit the Pace Center for Girls.
Where: Celebrity Cruises Equinox - Port of Miami
Address: Celebrity Cruise Terminal - 925 N. Cruise Blvd.
When: Friday, May 4th 2018
What time: 10.30 am - 2.30 pm
Get ready to experience a phenomenal leadership conference this year! Be inspired as you receive strategies and insight that will expose you to ways to impact your career, your company and your life!
- Strategies to position yourself as an influential thought leader
- Gender inclusion: how to use it as a powerful tool to increase profitability
- Defining moments that allowed executives to win over adversity and rise to the top
- High level male and female executives sharing their perspectives on the benefits of diversity in the C-Suite
- Ways to position yourself and your team to advance to the next level
- The true impact of men who are opening doors for women leaders to ascend
- And so much more!