October 21st, 2021 – 9:00 am -1:30 pm
Extraordinary Women Leading Change is a groundbreaking Movement of Top Leaders that are changing the world one company at a time. The Leadership Conference is an opportunity for top CEOs, Presidents of companies, high level Entrepreneurs and Executives to share thought provoking ideas with the audience, to help them to lead positive change in their companies and lives. They will also share their personal stories and the impact of their choices and decisions on the level of success they enjoy now.
Join a group of Extraordinary Top Executives from different backgrounds and industries, for a day of strategies, thought-provoking ideas, inspiration, networking and development of strategic alliances to help your company to embrace a new perspective in leading change, grow profitability and make a bigger positive impact in the community!
Get advice from wise and successful leaders to support you in taking your leadership skills to a whole new level!
Develop relationships with other powerful leaders as you have fun in the process!
Support our community by getting involved as part of the proceeds will benefit the Pace Center for Girls
Get ready to experience a phenomenal leadership conference!
Be inspired as you receive strategies and insight that will expose you to ways to impact your career, your company and your life!
Below are a few things you will learn to help you to grow:
- Discover the importance of up-leveling your identity to become an even more successful leader;
- Model proven strategies used by experts through PR, Advertising, Traditional Media and Social Media to elevate your personal and company brands; and achieve higher level results;
- Expand your way of thinking about your leadership path and positioning and take actions that will promote growth and success;
- Understand how to tap into the digital transformation and use virtual communities to accelerate your level of results;
- Build new connections through networking and find new resources to advance your personal and business goals.