4- Day Seminar
Day-2 Presentations that Sell
Isn’t now the moment you have been waiting for to improve your ability to present and use your presentations as a tool to strategically increase your sales?
Why is it so important to sell strategically as you present?
If you need to present (one-on-one or one-to-many) as a tool to influence your internal or external audience, or use presentations to sell your products and services, and would like to improve your results, you will love Day 2 of Influence for Closing Sales Seminar. You will be able to learn tools and strategies to make your presentations more effective and successful, as well as help you to deal with fear of being in front of an audience.
What will you learn?
Understand the difference between presenting and selling one-to-one compared to presenting and selling one-to-many
Engage and connect with your audience regardless of size
Learn the secret of coming across trustworthy and inspiring so others want to buy from you, instead of pressuring people to buy or worse, feeling fearful of asking for the business
Sell more successfully by using the reverse pathway to closing
Present with impact without depending on a Power-Point or computer
Enhance your self-confidence and increase your closing ratio
How can learing to use your presentation as a tool increase your sales?
“Presentations that Sell” is the
ultimate tool that can allow you to:
- Enhance the quality of your presentations
- Help you to increase your closing ratio
- Boost your self-confidence
- Allow you to connect with your audience on a deeper level
- Sell without being aggressive or salesy
- Instill the desire on your audience or prospect to buy from you
- Make it easier for your prospects to take action and buy what you have to offer
- Prepare you as a stronger presenter and more successful sales professional
- Sell more with less effort
- Grow your income or profit working smarter not harder